By Mark Goltz,Junqi Huang
Teaches, utilizing uncomplicated analytical versions how actual, chemical, and organic methods within the subsurface have an effect on contaminant transport
- Uses basic analytical versions to illustrate the effect of subsurface approaches at the destiny and delivery of groundwater contaminants
- Includes downloadable modeling instrument that gives simply understood graphical output for over thirty models
- Modeling instrument and e-book are built-in to facilitate reader understanding
- Collects analytical strategies from many resources right into a unmarried quantity and, for the reader, exhibits how those strategies are derived from the governing version equations
Read Online or Download Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
The up-to-date and expanded second variation of the Nanoparticle expertise instruction manual is an authoritative reference supplying either the speculation at the back of nanoparticles and the sensible functions of nanotechnology. the second one variation is punctiliously up-to-date and improved with 16 new chapters, offering a reference much broader in scope than the previous edition.
Hypervalent Iodine Chemistry is the 1st entire textual content masking the entire major points of the chemistry of natural and inorganic polyvalent iodine compounds, together with functions in chemical learn, medication, and undefined. supplying a finished assessment of the training, homes, and artificial functions of this crucial classification of reagents, the textual content is gifted within the following way: The introductory bankruptcy presents a historic historical past and describes the overall type of iodine compounds, nomenclature, hypervalent bonding, structural positive factors, and the rules of reactivity of polyvalent iodine compounds.
Overseas overview of Cell and Molecular Biology provides complete reports and present advances in mobile and molecular biology. Articles deal with constitution and keep watch over of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, regulate of mobilephone improvement and differentiation, and cellphone transformation and progress.
Foreign sequence of Monographs in Analytical Chemistry, quantity forty seven: Analytical Chemistry of Molybdenum and Tungsten describes the chemical and instrumental equipment of research of molybdenum and tungsten. This ebook consists of 15 chapters that relatively examine certain equipment for making a choice on those metals in usual samples and their alloys by means of either classical and sleek thoughts.
- Heterocyclic Supramolecules II (Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry)
- Advances in Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Ion Exchange Technology I: Theory and Materials
- Koordinationschemie (German Edition)
Additional info for Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport