By Donna O. Farley,Stephanie S. Teleki,Cheryl L. Damberg,Susan M. Ridgely,Peter Mendel
Read Online or Download Assessing Patient Safety Practices and Outcomes in the U.S. Health Care System (Technical Report) PDF
Best medical administration & policy books
Accidental accidents, together with automobile crashes, drowning, burns, poisoning, and suffocation, are a number one reason behind demise to little ones. baby abuse, infectious ailments, and foodstuff poisoning additionally impact kids lower than 5. This bibliography offers info priceless to people who deal with children, who're doing examine on the way to hinder accidents, or who supervise or teach those who take care of kids both in baby care or domestic settings.
U. S. management in worldwide healthiness advances center U. S. pursuits. It fulfills shared humanitarian values through saving and embellishing lives. It strengthens future health protection opposed to universal and rising threats. And it promotes balance and prosperity in far-flung groups within the constructing global who attempt for higher well-being and higher lives for his or her households.
Early smooth physicians and surgeons attempted desperately to appreciate breast melanoma, trying out new drugs and significantly enhancing working concepts. during this examine, the 1st of its style, Kaartinen explores the emotional responses of sufferers and their households to the disorder within the lengthy eighteenth century.
This 3rd variation of HIMSS' award-winning, bestseller explores how clinicians, sufferers, and well-being IT stakeholders are taking part to aid high-value care via wellbeing and fitness IT. scientific Informatics: An govt Primer keeps to discover info applied sciences utilized in sanatorium settings, on the physician's workplace and in sufferers' houses to supply high-value sufferer care.
- Rules and Restraint: Government Spending and the Design of Institutions (American Politics and Political Economy Series)
- Comparative Biomedical Policy: Governing Assisted Reproductive Technologies (Routledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science)
- Hospital Politics in Seventeenth-Century France: The Crown, Urban Elites and the Poor (History of Medicine in Context)
- Meningitis: Cellular and Molecular Basis (Advances in Molecular and Cellular Microbiology)
- Rural Women's Sexuality, Reproductive Health, and Illiteracy: A Critical Perspective on Development
Additional resources for Assessing Patient Safety Practices and Outcomes in the U.S. Health Care System (Technical Report)